7.12.2007

What am I doing here ?

Everyday I start with a cup of hot Earl Gray tea and sit down in front of the computer.
Wow. It always blows me away.
I remember when we first signed up for Internet. It was almost ten years ago. We didn't always have the best connection. I spent any little time I could get in front of the monitor hoping that no one calls home while I was connected.
Like everyone, I can honestly say that Internet changed me, my lifestyle, my thought, my habits… etc. I get inspired by someone wonderful everyday, even though they are total strangers. I’m so glad there are so many great, talented people out there.
Now I hope you will visit us often so we can get inspired together. Thanks for stopping by. Remember "tomorrow will be always better than today."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...