9.18.2007

So Pretty


I bought these earrings last week at Lulu sparkle's Etsy shop. Tell you the truth I don't have piercings on my ears so I always have to look for a clip on earrings. When I saw this earring that day, I had to have it. It was calling my name. When we got the package it was like a little Christmas. So many goodies inside. Christina and I had fun opening up the packages. Thank you so much Carole for a wonderful creation. We just Love them all. Christina said " The earrings don't look good on you, they looks GREAT on me!" Oh well, I guess I have to borrow it from her now on :-)



I've been working on the new stuff for our Etsy shop's anniversary special. It's always slow in the beginning when I make something. I hope I can finish some stuff that I had planed on posting. I can't believe it's already been a year since I started the Etsy Shop. It's just amazing how Etsy changed my life and my family's. I can't tell you how much we have been blessed. I guess this is a good time to thank everyone who touched us in so many ways. Thank you so much everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...