10.05.2007

Costumes

Looks like Halloween is just around the corner. Candy corn, caramel apples, apple cider, pumpkin carving.....
I saw the Etsy is having a contest for the costume and so is JoAnn Fabric store. It reminds of my son's first Halloween costume. What do you think? Isn't he adorable? He was about 10 months old. I used McCall's Costume pattern # P245.


I don't remember why I picked out the Elephant. I think I choose it because it looked easier than the other ones. But it turned out to be NOT so easy. I used wool felt for his. Even he wore it for maybe 45 mins top. But I think it was worth it.
I remember when I went to trick or treating when I was 20.
Yes 20! :-) I had to walk around the neighbor with my future 10 year old sister-in-law.
I wore this sack with a two eye holes and has a print on the front as a couch potato so no one could see my face. I had a lot of fun. I bet they wouldn't give me candies if they knew I was way over the hill for trick or treating standard.
This year Christina wants be Hannah Montana.


If you have young girls or boys in the house you will know exactly what I'm talking about. She picked out this pattern. I think it will be actually a good costume for her. It's like two in one deal. You can be Hannah Montana and you can actually wear it to school too. I hope I can finish it before Halloween. That reminds me I better stock up some candy for the little and "old" visitors. You never know who will knock on your door this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...