12.13.2007

WOW

What a day. It was an awesome day yesterday. Our Puppies made the front page on Etsy. They looked so cute. Aren't they?!
I know it was just for a few hours but it was very exciting moments. Christina was very happy too.
She didn't get to see it but she was very happy to see herself as a model on the Etsy site.
I don't know what I will do without Christina. She is the best helper ever. She makes all the things we do FUN.My son Jack said once that there is something wrong with Christina. We asked him why? He said "She is SO HAPPY all the time. That is not normal". What can I say she is the happiest kid I ever known. I hope she stay sweet forever.






Oh, I forgot to mention that Christmas gift for Christina's best friend has arrived from Jewelry Girl. It's a Travel Beading Kit For Girls. I got one for Christina a long time ago and she loved it. I think all girls should have it on their Christmas list. Don't you think? Good thing that I took a picture of it because I just turned my back on for less than five minutes. It was all wrapped up in pretty papers and ready to go.
What did I tell you. She is the best helper. Maybe she has a red nose that lights up. Who Knows? :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...