2.03.2008

Variegated Blue



jenny blasen pottery

I stumbled upon her shop on Christmas eve. I just loved her creations.
It made me feels like I'm home. Eating sticky rice and kim-chi with chop sticks on a low legged floor table with my family all around the table.
It reminded me of Korea.
It's very odd how this some what mossy shade of color can bring you back all the memories and emotions from the past. First I got these tiny bowls from Jenny. I just fell in love with the color.
We got to send convos to each other and found out Jenny has visited Korea twice.
A total stranger meet at etsy and share the hometown stories.
It just doesn’t happen everyday.
I know it's just a silly color thing but I know these pottery will be loved in my home for a long time.
Thanks Jenny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...