3.12.2008

All Ye Faithful

Like everyone, I have a PO BOX in my town post office. I call mine " All ye faithful". Yep, you heard it. You can count on that it'll always be empty when ever I check it. It never failed me for a long time until today. There was something inside my PO BOX. It was a pink slip that said I had a package. I was trying to think who could send me a package. I don't remember ordering anything. I waited patiently at the counter. You should have seen my face. It was brighter than a daisy. The package was from Donna all the way from Canada. The bag was packed with wonderful fabrics and goodies. I was choked up. She sent me this one last year but I was surprised to see it again. She is just an awesome and sweet friend. It's a great feeling that you know someone is caring for you even I never met her. You are the best Donna. Thank you so much for your kindness.

And thank you
Jenny for a beautiful tea bag bowl. What a great idea. I just love it. You bet! I'll be using it everyday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...