11.02.2008

craft show


We are BACK.
WOW, We had a awesome time at the craft show. Can you believe that Christina stayed at the show for two days. We were kind of worried that she might get tired but she didn't. I guess she was into it more than we were. She was the first person to wake up and get ready for the show. I think she is born to be a business woman. I know I wouldn't had this much fun without great helpers for our FIRST craft show ever. My husband (MOVER), Jack (NO complains from him even though he had to sit in the bench for 2 days) , Christina (the EXCELLENT business woman) and my sweet sister all the way from NYC to help us out.
Thanks guys for volunteering for FREE :-)
At the show I got to meet a couple of wonderful Etsyans too. Shannon from the Soft Shell Body Shop. And Amy from the stampingirl2. Shannon makes wonderful soap. I ended up buying 2 bars and my sister bought 5 bars. I love how she came up with the Sea Sponge Soap. I can't wait to use it. And Amy ! She makes the cuties cards and scrap books ever. I don't know how she can come up with such a wonderful ideas. It was a candy for my eyes.
I'm so glad we did the show. It was a great learning experience for me. Thanks again for everyone for your wonderful support. Thanks Paivi for sharing your priceless tips for the show and Carole for your encouragement. You guys are the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...