7.25.2009

speechless


Today I have a very special things to share with you.
Our sweet firend from Finland sent us a surprise gifts. Aren't they gorgeous?
They are vintage dishes from Arabia.
She said, she wanted to send some bit zakka-like Finnish Arabia as a summer surprise.
I was so happy I had to show off to my mother in-law when they came over to visit today.
Yes, I was braging. I couldn't resist. I'm sure you will do the same thing.
Can you imagine?
We are in a small yellow summer cottage by the lake in Finland and eating strawberry tart with spoonful of fresh whip cream and feel the cool summer lake breeze with my cheeks.
Ahhhhh. What a dream !
Thank you Paivi for your warm surprise gift.
You are a sweet friend !
I think I'm going to make some blueberry Pie tomorrow.
I think that's a yummy idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...