11.12.2009

sister


Over the weekend my little sister came to visit us (actually you know she is my twin sister but I am a bit older). We had a great time together. Christina was having fun watching us how we do the same things. We can drink things at the same time - pick up the cup, sip, put it down. Like a synchronize swimmers. LOL
I'm so glad she came to visit us even though it was just a few days.
Anywho, before she left she gave me this book for me to read - the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society . She said I need more books in the house .
As long as I can remember she was always the reader.
Once she even got an award for reading a lot of books in Junior high. She can tell you the title of the book just by a page out of the book. YES, she is very good at that.
Me on the other hand, I basically read one whenever she send me a book. She is like a Amazon books.com monthly program system :-)
So far it's a very interesting book. I hate dragging books that take forever to get to the main event. Not this one. I'm enjoying it very much.
Don't forget to grab this book if you are out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.
Thanks sis. You are the best :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...