2.04.2010

snack time

Apples for Jam by Tessa Kiros
Did I mention that I love this cook book? YES, I DO !
After I watched the movie Julie and Julia. I have this urge to do the same thing like Julie.
Try out all the recipes from Apples for Jam cookbook.
I know I know, I would never be able to do it but I do sure love to look at them and imagine the colorful taste that all the dishes will create.
Just thinking about the food make me hungry.
A few month ago I was able to cook the same dish from this cookbook with my dear friend Paivi.
I wish I'm good at planning things ahead so we can bake more often.
Anyhow, I got few thing in the fridge so made a snack for myself.
I used blueberries instead of pomegranate but it was a GOOD snack.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
A cup of Greek yogurt + handful of berries - your choice + drizzle of honey + pecans + cinnamon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...