3.11.2010

car expo





A few weeks ago we went down to Cincinnati for 2010 car EXPO. We manage to go down there every year. This year wasn't the exception. We had our lunch at IKEA on the way down there. I love IKEA food. I like to try new things every time we visit. This time stuffed Salmon. yummy. Anyway, We made down to the convention center. There wasn't that many people that day so it was a plus. I think as the Jack gets older his interests in cars is getting greater. He tried out more cars and look and compare the prices, interior spaces so on. It looks like he was on a shopping spree. LOL We had a great time as always.
A few days later Jack was talking about the license and he said he won't mind driving a used car for his first car. SO I pointed my car and said "Yes! this car. Used By ME ! "
...........
I didn't think that wasn't what he had in mind :-)
Boys .......
my boy........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...