4.21.2010

by mail

Once in a while I get this surprise packages from my little sister in NY.
A lot of things, like a pair of socks, noodles, stickers and post it notes, pretty color zippers and of course a lot of books for me to read.
She said I don't read enough books - sadly it's true.
Anyway, I try to read as much as I can whenever I have time to sit down.
So my reading time is usually in the car while Christina and I are waiting for Jack to get off from school and right before bed time. It's not much but it does it's purpose.
Actually, I got this package from my sister a few months ago but now I'm telling you about.
I guess you are wondering what I got by mail.
You guessed it. It was a book.
The Elegance of the Hedgehog
You see I have a bad habit when it comes down to pick out a book at the book store. I actually choose the book by it's cover.
I know, I know, I should never do that but, what can I say? I love books with pretty covers.
Anywho, the first time I saw the cover of this book, I wondered.
What's up with a girl ? What's The elegance of hedgehog? Hedgehog?
I guess it's too soon to tell you what it's all about but so far, I'm liking it.
Hope you can get one tonight and read it with me. I think you will like it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...