6.19.2010

new items





New bags and pouches are available at the Christina's .
Finally!
You might say. Sorry for a delay.
What do you think? I'm so glad how they turned out.
I was kind worried about the round tops. It was my fist attempt. I'm very pleased.

The Linen Handle Shoulder Tote is good size for everyday use. It is big enough for your books and magazines and things for your work or school. It has 2 inches wide pleaded bottom so You can put quite a lof of things in this bag. Two inner pockets and one pen holder plus key hooks for your key rings.

How about matching pouches. Even the pouch looks small it can hold a lot of things.
I added a elastic divider inside a pouch so it gives classy update look. I might say !
Hope you can come on over and look around. thanks :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...