12.21.2010

morning


Just four days away from Christmas. So many things still to be finished.
Wrap the presents, get groceries for Christmas dinner, bake cookies for Santa, clean the house, make some last minute presents.........
a little time with me and a cup of hot coffee before I start a day.
Oh I wish the day can be stretched out as long as I want to be or shortened.
That would be awesome. Anyone invented a machine like that yet?
It seems that I'm moving more slower and slower everyday.
Maybe I'm getting old.
Do you know how I know that I'm getting old?
Because I forgot about my sister's Birthday.
My TWIN sister's Birthday.
I bet you can't top this one. LOL
I should go out today and buy a gift for my sister's birthday before she makes fun of my old age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...