4.08.2011

new things


OMG It's been over two months since our last blog.

I don't know how it happened. I promise, It won't happen again. Cross my fingers !

Like, you see I wasn't just sitting on the couch eating chips and watching TV all day for the last few months. I managed to make somethings for our shop like a good girl should do. These are the same design as the KINOU small pouch but I add some distressed leather for a cover. What do you think? I think it will be great for both women and men.

Carrying matching pouches with your partner will be a great idea for this summer travel season.


I have more new colors and designs that need of a twitching. Don't worry I'll get back to you soon so you don't have to wait to long to see them. Everything will be posted on our Etsy shop in few days. Hope you can come back and see what I've been up to lately. See you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...