12.28.2012

woolly circle pillow








A few weeks back I went to one of my favorite stores, the fabric shack, and I found this box of circle woollies.
I had NO clue what I was going to do with them at first but I came up with an idea when I was reading the Mollie makes magazine.  One of the featured artists made a pincushion using circle woollies.
I thought it was an awesome idea! 
I could make an pillow. I just cross stitched them two together, and had a total of 200 woolly circles in all. 
It's just 17 inches by 17 inches but I think it's kind a cute!  Don't you think? 
It's more of the primitive decor style but I love how it turned out!  
I just have to find more things to sew. 
What can I do next? .........  wish me luck finding them:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...