1.17.2014

Thank you


Thank you everyone for your AWESOME support!
Our 2014 Planner cover is SOLD OUT.
I have to say our Planner cover was a SUPER Success.

Hey, check out a few of these SWEET feedbacks from our customer.

* * *

Ashley :
I am completely obsessed. I was very excited when I found online. The photos make it look beautiful and let me tell you it is EVEN more beautiful in person! It arrived SO quickly and is in flawless condition. I will definitely keep coming back to this shop for more! It makes me so happy every time I see my little planner. It's perfect!

Lucia :
This planner is wonderfully made. And the colors are vivid and beautiful! Fast shipping too!

Hannah :
I absolutely love this item, I cannot rave about it enough! Firstly it came beautifully professionally packaged and was sent out quickly too. The colour and style is really chic, it's probably the most stylish item I own! I think it's great how the planner cover has a pocket in the back so you can put some loose notes, lists etc. in there. The planner that comes with the cover is also very light, I was looking for an alternative to my last heavy planner and this one ticks every box. It's a really nice size meaning I can also just drop it into my handbag and it doesn't take up much room, yet it's big enough to fit in all the info you might need for the day. Thank you so much, great customer service and I'll certainly be back to purchase again in the future.

Amy :
I heart it !!!! Perfect sizing !!!! Excellent usage !!!! Fast delivery !!!!! A++++++++

Stephanie :
Thank for the quick response on the purchase. I purchased this for my best friend and she loved it! So, thank you again for everything

Viktoria :
Okay, purchasing from this store always exceeds my expectations. The item arrived so quickly, I wasn't even anticipating it yet. This is my second weekly planner and I just love it. So pretty - I get so many compliments on it. This will be a store I visit on an annual basis without hesitation.


You make me push myself more and try harder for my next project.
You guys ROCK!

Thank you So Much!

* * *

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...