8.04.2007

Do you want to Trade Pokemon ?

If you have any children of your own or nieces and nephews you will know what I’m talking about. Last few days we seem to be going to McDonalds day and night. My kids found out that they can go to the store and use their Wi-Fi connection to play their Nintendo DS games. They can trade their Pokemon characters all around the world. It was actually very interesting. You can see all the kids from Florida, Iowa, Japan, Boston…. Even from Afghanistan. When my son found out that someone else trade his Pokemon. He was so happy. I remember when I was little. I had a compact hand held game that played only one game. I thought that was the best thing ever even though I had to share with my sister. I wonder what will be like when my kids have their own kids--maybe virtual reality??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...