8.16.2007

Last few days


Last week I got a wonderful gifts from a dear friend Paivi. It was so sweet of her. She sent me a Finish cook book , Cute fabric, candy, coin collection and a gorgeous gift for Christina. She makes such a beautiful jewelries. Christina was very happy to receive a wonderful bracelet from her. It fits perfectly.





I’ve been working on a few new things lately. I thought it will be nice if I can make things for the home. Christina’s sweet home collectionIt took me a while to for me get thing ready but it has been great. New fabrics, new patterns, new ideas, new things. I’m sure I’m not the only one who wish that we can have more time to craft. Actually I’m kind a excited about new collection.

It has been a wonderful summer but sadly my kids have to go back to school on next Tuesday. They will be meeting their new teachers on Monday. Christina is ready for a new adventures at school but my five months shy teenager boy isn’t so excited about going back to school. Every time when my kids go back to school after a long break, it takes a while for me to get back to a routine. I’m sure this time won’t be any different than any other year. I will feel the emptiness for a few days. I know I will love the empty, quite house the very same day right? : )

Oh well, I better get back to sewing. I got orders to finish. Christina wants me to make things for her. It's for her horses.Come back tomorrow to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...