8.30.2007

Milk Glass


It has been a one gloomy day today. The sky is so gray it looked like it was going to pour out all the rain any minute but still nothing happening. Just a gloomy day. The day like this I would like to listen to this song. It always make me kind a sad but somehow it works for me. When you are down you shouldn't listen to a song like this one. But looking out the window, It make me think about the thing that you have been trying to avoid . It all comes to me and settles in a good way. Of course if you have a box of chocolate with you. Then everything is PERFECT!



Anyway, I thought I will share with you some of my collections today. Anyone collect milk glass?

This is my collection on the mantel. I have more pieces around the house and in the cupboard. I think I got my first one about 7 years ago - cake stand. I got it from a garage sale. I remember reading the article from the MS magazine. It was from July/Aug issue of 1998. I mostly get them at garage sales and thrift stores. Sometimes my sister sends them to me from NYC. I think they have prettier collections than where I live. I think I have about 20 pieces big and small. I don't know where I'm going to put them all but I'm not stop collection anytime soon. I think it's time for me to make a visit to the thrift store soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...