8.31.2007

Yum Yum Summer


We got some carrots yesterday. Christina said she wants to eat them like a rabbit? So we got a bunch of carrot with leaf on them. While I was washing them I found this tiny carrot. Can you see it? It’s so tiny!
I think I will make some carrot cake muffins today. I got a recipe form here.
I think it will be yummy. Now the summer break is over so I don’t have a dessert chef (my son) who will make a wonderful treats for me. So I guess I have to roll up my sleeves and bake things around here.
Oh have you guys tried
Abby’s Summer fruit crisp?
She has a recipe on her blog. Actually I don’t like oatmeal. I do like it for breakfast but not for baking. But I was wrong! When I made it for the first time. It was awesome. Even my husband liked it. I end up making the crisp four time throughout the summer. I tried with just blueberries, some raspberries and some blackberries.
I think I like the blackberries the best. So go ahead bake some Abby’s Summer fruit crisp today. The summer isn’t over yet. I’m sure you will love them.
Thanks Abby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...