11.29.2007

Empty Room



Yesterday my boy went on a camping trip with his class. It's been almost ten years since he spend a night at someplace other than home without us. I hope he is doing OK. He is going to stay there for 2 nights and 3 days. I hope he has fun and doesn’t get home sick.


I guess even though he is a few months shy of being a teenager and he is taller than me, he will always be my baby right! My husband was asking me this morning what I'm going to do when he moves away for a college in a few years. I don't know. We might have to move with him :-)



Anyway I thought this will be a GOOD time to show my son's room when he is not here. This is his dragon table ( I made this table for him about 3 years ago with a door pane), his shield and sword, treasure chest (we decorated like a pirate ) and a throw I made for him with his old T-Shirts.


I don't know why but he loves dragons – always has. He can spend hours in his room playing with his dragons. Oh I miss him. Well he will be back soon enough.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...