11.24.2007

stew and apron


I believe I got this book a few months ago. I love this book. I love all the vintage style aprons and free pattern. Of course all the yummy recipes too. I tried a few recipes from this book but I just love this one "put your feet up stew". It's so easy for a day you really don't want to cook. You just put everything in a crock pot and walk away. You should try it.
You know what you can do? You should start the crock pot and make a wonderful apron. I think it will be great. Don't you think?



- Put Your Feet Up Stew -
Layer the following ingredients in a crock pot:
3 medium- sized peeled potatoes, cut into bite size cubed
1 sliced beef sausage or keilbasa
2 (141/2 oz ) cans cut green beans, drained
1 small onion, chopped
2 ( 10 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup,
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Cook on low for 4 to 10 hours. Serve with a salad and warmed rolls or flour tortillas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...