2.14.2009

mama's boy


Yep! He is my baby Rex.
"Woof, Woof, Woof"
I heard the barking and a few minutes later he ran to my room and looked at me like this. He had the look saying that he did something wrong or there is some cool stuff (flying plastic bag, cars, people, rain....) outside and he wanted me to come and look with him.
Isn't he cute?!


Rex is VERY Different than
Max. Although Max loved to bark at everything too, he calmed down faster and also loved to just lay next to my feet. Max also liked to stay indoors. I thought all the Shetland Sheepdogs were the same but NO. Like my daughter says Rex is like 5 animals in one. He walks like a horse, eats like a goat, acts like a cat, sleeps like a dog and looks like a fox.
What a bargain ! I'm glad he is always with me when I'm at home. Even though he's chatty like an old lady.
"Woof, Woof, Woof "
here he goes again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...