2.13.2009

sew to Spring


Just like I promised. Ta Dah . They are for the new Linen Pin Cushions.
Just sit on the Couch with Rex and watch the PBS Masterpiece Sense and Sensibility and get sewing away the flowers were a good idea.
I felt like I can almost smell the spring breeze.

It's like when I go to the grocery store. Somehow I find myself circling around the floral department over and over again so I can smell the pretty Spring flowers and feel the yellows, violets, reds and whites...............



I think I get into this Linen-pretty-embroidery-phase-thing every Spring. Thanks to my sister who sent me this gorgeous Japanese Embroidery book last summer. I've done a few things from this book but every time I look at it I find the new things that I didn't noticed before. They are Beautiful in every way. I think I'm going to do some more embroidery today.

- Happiness is just one stitch away.
Ha Ha sounds cheesy but it makes sense.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...