7.07.2010

bread


I'm sure I mentioned few times before how much I love this cookbook. What can I say? I just adore it. I can always find something new recipe to try out. This time it was the White milk bread. The dough has to be kneaded for 10 minutes but I had to stop around 8 minutes. I was burning up and I felt cramps on my hand. It was like a major exercise for me. I know I'm out of shape.............. It took few hours from start to finish but it was worth it. I was so HAPPY how the bread turned out. It was a beautiful loaf bread. Actually, it was too pretty to slice it and eat. Golden brown color crust and hollow sound when I tap it. Mm mm. Silly me talking about bread but it was a such a gorgeous bread. Too bad we had to eat it all up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...